The Chamber is offering a travel program to India, November 15-23 2020. This 9-day tour of incredible India explores the three highlights of Northern India: Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra.
Join us for a meeting/webinar Wednesday, November 20 at 12PM to discuss the itinerary, cultural destinations and experiences participants will have during the trip.
To register for the webinar, click here. Or, feel free to join us in person at the Commerce Center to view the webinar as a group on November 20.
India Trip Highlights:
- Experience the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunrise
- View a marble craftsmanship demonstration in Agra
- Travel up to the Amber Fort and Palace on elephant back
- Observe demonstrations in Jaipur including: gem cutting & polishing and carpet weaving & block printing
- Tour the UNESCO World heritage site of Agra Fort and visit historic Itmad-Ud-Daulah