The Ambassadors are a team of professionals who volunteer their time to help promote the North Iowa business community and support Chamber functions. They are a group of enthusiastic members who act as the welcoming arm of the Chamber to ensure that the membership is being served.
Ambassadors are charged with extending the hand of friendship to both new and current members, greeting them with a hearty handshake and award-winning smile, making welcome calls, assisting with ribbon cuttings, and attending and assisting with Chamber events.
The Ambassador Committee is a structured committee with a set number of 25 members. This committee also requires a fee for participation as well as a formal uniform. If you interested in applying for Ambassadors, please fill out the application. Ambassador vacancies will be filled via committee vote.
- Dalena Barz, Alpha Media USA
- Edith Blanchard, MacNider Art Museum
- Jenny Doughty, NIVC Services
- Nicole Dunn, Hertz Farm Management, Inc.
- Holly Eichmann, Express Employment Professionals
- Jana Erickson, CENT Credit Union
- Michael Fitzgerald, KIMT-TV, My3.2TV
- Drew Gappa, NSB Bank
- Luke Gast, First Citizens Bank
- Mary Holmes, 98.7 KISS Country/103.7 The Fox
- Michelle Jurgens, North Iowa Community Credit Union
- Traci Muhlenbruch, CENT Credit Union
- Steve Kruse, Community Supporter
- Devin Lawson, Sherwin Williams
- Abigail Lee, Lee Realty
- Todd Leet, Thrivent Financial
- Laura Monaghan, Hogan-Hansen, PC
- Amber Morud, Charlie Brown Preschool and Child Care
- Jamie Nelson, 98.7 KISS Country/The Fox
- Tiffany Nonnweiler, First Citizens Bank
- Melissa Schoneberg, Habitat for Humanity of North Central Iowa
- Megan Studer, Newman Catholic School System
- Kelly Wessels, FOX 47 KXLT, KTTC/NBC, KWWL/NBC Waterloo, CW, MeTV and H&I
- Brent Willis, Principal Financial - Eastern Iowa Business Center