The Community Concierge is a service of the Chamber, with the goal of helping employers recruit and retain high-value employees by providing resources to promote a smooth transition into Mason City and help the employee and their family forge a lasting connection with the community.
Businesses working to recruit or welcome new high-level employees are encouraged to take advantage of this new service! Referrals to the Community Concierge are just $200.
Each referral includes:
- A personalized, guided tour of Mason City
- Help with employment for a trailing spouse
- Connection with principals or teachers at Mason City Schools
- Assistance in locating quality rental housing
- Introduction to service clubs, churches, and volunteer opportunities
- On-going touchstone for future resources once the employee is settled into Mason City
- Concierge Card available for just $100; allows user to try up to 5 complimentary professional services provided by Chamber members
- Online assistance for finding housing, setting up utilities and services, childcare options, schools
- New to North Iowa Relocation Guide
- Complimentary welcome meeting with Community Concierge (available by appointment)
Thanks to Chamber members who contributed to Voluntary Workforce Attraction dues, the Community Concierge was able to attract dozens of new families to our region and grow its services for new or prospective residents.
For more information, email the Community Concierge, Colleen Frein, or call 641.423.5724.