November 15-23, 2020
This 9-day tour of incredible India explores the three highlights of Northern India: Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra. Guests can explore the Amber Fort at Jaipur, witness the incredible Taj Mahal at sunrise and marvel at Delhi’s impressive architecture and history. This tour is a perfect blend of history and culture and will introduce guests to the best of India.View website here
India Info SessionJoin us for a meeting/webinar Wednesday, November 20 at 12PM CDT about our upcoming trip to India! The no-obligation webinar will discuss the itinerary, cultural destinations and experiences that participants will have during the trip. Email Allyson to confirm your participation. On November 19, you will be sent a link to connect you to the webinar. Or, feel free to join us in person at the Commerce Center (9 N Federal) to view the webinar as a group.
Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Delhi
Trip cost: $2,799 per person (double occupancy)
Single supplement: $490
- International round-trip airfare from Minneapolis (MSP)
- Transportation and hotel accommodations
- English-speaking tour director & sightseeing fees
- Daily Breakfast
- Experience the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunrise
- View a marble craftsmanship demonstration in Agra
- Travel up to the Amber Fort and Palace on elephant back
- Observe demonstrations in Jaipur including: gem cutting & polishing and carpet weaving & block printing
- Tour the UNESCO World heritage site of Agra Fort and visit historic Itmad-Ud-Daulah
Please contact Allyson with any questions.