February 9-15, 2020
While Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, there is much to learn about this small but mighty island. Area businesses have put a greater emphasis on recruiting Puerto Ricans, and the Chamber has identified a need for a better understanding of their culture. This trip will be a familiarization tour of Puerto Rico’s customs, people, and workforce, with the ultimate goal of enhancing current recruitment and retention efforts.
Since this is a custom tour, registrations must be submitted by August 30 to ensure trip
departure. Final payment is not due until November.
San Juan & Ponce
Trip cost: $3,899 per person (double occupancy)
Single supplement: $599
- International round-trip airfare from Minneapolis (MSP)
- Transportation and hotel accommodations
- Multilingual tour director & sightseeing fees
- Meals: Daily Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Meet with local business leaders about the economy
- Learn about the history of El Morro
- Tour Casa Bacardi rum factory
- Visit Arecibo Observatory
- Learn to salsa dance
- Explore El Yunque National Forest and Luquillo Beach
- Visit the beautiful Cueva de Indio, Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Rio Camuy
- Discover the natural occurring phenomenon at La Parguera bioluminescent bay
Download and complete a registration form. Final payment deadline is November 11, 2019.