Public relations opportunities like this don’t come along every day! The Chamber Golf Outing is the “can’t miss” golf event each year for networking with North Iowa’s decision makers. One four-person team registration includes cart, green fees, meal, and door prizes.
2020 Golf Outing
The Chamber Golf Outing is rescheduled to Thursday, July 30 at the Mason City
Country Club. This decision was made in order to follow the PGA recommended social
distancing and mass gathering guidelines. While the event may not have a traditional
format, it is sure to be a good time!
This popular annual event fills up quickly, so don’t wait to register! Registrations will
be honored on a first-come, first-served basis and include green fees, a meal, and
two carts per team.
- Chamber Staff, Volunteers and Hole Sponsors will be wearing masks while golfers are at registration, lunch and the tee box of each hole
- Hole Sponsors will sanitize game equipment between each use
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the course
- Food will be individually packaged
- Carts will be sanitized by the MCCC prior to use
Sponsor a hole on the course! Golfers vote on the best hole sponsor, and the winner receives a complimentary team at next year’s outing! Contact Kativa about available sponsorships.
Congratulations to the 2019 winners!
- Champions: First Citizens Bank 2
- Best Hole Sponsor: Service Master by Rice
- Longest Drive (Men): Russ Jensen
- Longest Drive (Women): Michelle Bowden
- Longest Putt: Holly Eichmann
To view photos from the 2019 Golf Outing at Highland Park Golf Course, click here.