Public relations opportunities like this don’t come along every day! The Chamber Golf Outing is the “can’t miss” golf event each year for networking with North Iowa’s decision makers. One four-person team registration includes cart, green fees, meal, and door prizes.
Save the date for the 2021 Golf Outing at Highland Park Golf Course on June 17.
2020 Golf Outing Results
There was a great turnout for the Chamber Golf Outing and teams enjoyed the beautiful weather at the Mason City Country Club. Thanks to all of the sponsors and volunteers who made the golf outing a success!
Congratulations to the winners!
- Champions: Highland Park Golf Course
- Best Hole Sponsor: Bergland + Cram Architects
- Longest Drive (Men): Jeff Reimers (NSB Bank)
- Longest Drive (Women): Jamie Smith (NICCU)
- Longest Putt: Collin Shanks (King Construction/Overhead Door)
To view a quick recap video from the 2020 Golf Outing at Mason City County Club, click here.