October 29 - November 12, 2019
Journey down-under to Australia and explore the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, and the beautiful city of Sydney. Then, travel to the south island of New Zealand to enjoy the breath-taking scenery it has to offer! You can even extend your stay with an optional post-tour extension to Fiji!Learn More Here
Cains - Sydney - Christchurch - Arrowtown - Queenstown
Trip cost: $7,449 per person (double occupancy)
Single occupancy: $9,049
- International round-trip airfare from Minneapolis (MSP)
- Group transportation from Mason city to Minneaplois
- Transportation and hotel accommodations
- Tour director & sightseeing fees
- Meals: 12 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 6 Dinners
Optional 3-Night Extension to Fiji ($999/person double occupancy)
- Board a catamaran for an exciting excursion to the Great Barrier Reef
- Tour the Sydney Opera House, then take a dinner cruise in Sydney Harbor
- Visit Australia’s Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Center
- Get up close and personal with cuddly koalas and native crocodiles at Hartley’s Croc Farm.
- Cruise New Zealand’s beautiful Milford Sound
- Partake in a behind-the-scenes tour of a family-operated sheep farm
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal with a New Zealand family
Click here to download a registration form . Final payment deadline is August 30, 2019.
Please contact Allyson with any questions.
If you missed the info session, don't worry! Here's a video recap of what was covered: South Pacific Wonders video