April 23-May 3, 2020
Spend 10 unforgettable days – from Moscow to St. Petersburg – on your remarkable tour of Russia. Begin sightseeing in the capital city of Moscow with the iconic Kremlin complex, Red Square, and the Vladimir Lenin Mausoleum. See the 14th-century Troitse-Sergiev Monastery, and visit the Matryoshka Museum where you can learn how to paint your own Russian nesting dolls. Your adventure awaits!
Join us for a no-obligation information session at 4PM on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at the North Iowa Regional Commerce Center (9 N Federal Ave) in Mason City, to learn more about the trip!
Moscow - Tver - Novgorod - St. Petersburg
Trip cost: $4,188 per person (double occupancy)
Single supplement: $480
- International round-trip airfare from Minneapolis (MSP)
- Transportation and hotel accommodations
- English-speaking tour director & sightseeing fees
- Meals: Daily Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4Dinners
- Tour the iconic Kremlin Complex, Armoury Museum, and Trinity-Sergius Monastery in Moscow
- Visit the Matryoshka Museum and learn about the famous wooden nesting dolls - and paint your own!
- Experience the historic Christmas decorations and the Tchaikovsky House-Museum in charming Klin
- Learn about gold-wire embroidery and porcelain tiles, both fine products of Russia
- Discover the city of Novgorod, Russia's former cultural, social, and economic hub
- Explore the incomparable St. Petersburg, an important Russian port city on the Baltic Sea
Download and complete a reservation form. Final payment deadline is February 19, 2020.
Please contact Allyson with any questions.