April 23-May 3, 2020 Postponed until further notice
Plan to reschedule in 2021 or 2022
Spend 10 unforgettable days – from Moscow to St. Petersburg – on your remarkable tour of Russia. Begin sightseeing in the capital city of Moscow with the iconic Kremlin complex, Red Square, and the Vladimir Lenin Mausoleum. See the 14th-century Troitse-Sergiev Monastery, and visit the Matryoshka Museum where you can learn how to paint your own Russian nesting dolls. Your adventure awaits!
To view the video from the September 12 info session, please click here.
Moscow - Tver - Novgorod - St. Petersburg
Trip cost: $4,188 per person (double occupancy)
Single supplement: $480
- International round-trip airfare from Minneapolis (MSP)
- Transportation and hotel accommodations
- English-speaking tour director & sightseeing fees
- Meals: Daily Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4Dinners
- Tour the iconic Kremlin Complex, Armoury Museum, and Trinity-Sergius Monastery in Moscow
- Visit the Matryoshka Museum and learn about the famous wooden nesting dolls - and paint your own!
- Experience the historic Christmas decorations and the Tchaikovsky House-Museum in charming Klin
- Learn about gold-wire embroidery and porcelain tiles, both fine products of Russia
- Discover the city of Novgorod, Russia's former cultural, social, and economic hub
- Explore the incomparable St. Petersburg, an important Russian port city on the Baltic Sea
Download and complete a reservation form. Final payment deadline is February 19, 2020.
Please contact Allyson with any questions.