The U.S. Chamber is working closely with the White House, U.S. government agencies, and foreign government officials to inform and equip businesses with the most important and up-to-date information to prevent the spread of the virus and prepare businesses for the near and long-term impact. You'll find business toolkits, information on the Chamber's role in advocating for local business during this emergency situation, how businesses are responding, and what the economic impact is likely to be in the U.S. and around the world.
The U.S. Chamber has developed some new and updated resources to help businesses navigate the CARES Act (Phase III bill). This includes an update to the guide we sent you earlier this week on the Paycheck Protection Program.
- NEW - Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- NEW - Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- UPDATED – Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (Paycheck Protection Program)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Workplace Tips for Employees
- Guidance For Employers To Plan and Respond To Coronavirus
- Customizable Workplace Flyer