How to Prepare Your Small Business for Coronavirus
Continuity is important for every stage of business. With the recent outbreak of COVID-19 (the coronavirus) now present in Iowa, below are reliable resources to help your small business plan and prepare for your business operations.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently launched Coronavirus.gov, with extensive information for all U.S. residents, as well as guidelines for businesses.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has a coronavirus fact sheet for businesses as well as coronavirus FAQs and resources.
- The Iowa State University Center for Industrial Research and Service (CIRAS) has created a guideline with resources for small businesses.
- SCORE has provided a comprehensive list for small businesses to prepare for worst-case scenarios.
- To help employees and customers understand proper hygiene, here is a poster you can post or share: Stop Germs Poster
COVID-19 will affect your business in some way – from employees staying home sick, vendors unable to fill orders, and customers staying away – your small businesses needs to be prepared.