Vision North Iowa partners believe that Public Health = Economic Health and have adopted the Mask of Wellness initiative. This positive movement supports and promotes ‘COVID-Conscious’ businesses so together we can #KeepNorthIowaOpen. Businesses can sign up and self-certify at www.maskofwellness.com, pledging that they will take three simple actions to maintain the safety of employees and customers of their establishments:
- MASKS: Masks worn by every employee in all shared areas of the work environment
- HYGIENE: Practice personal, surface, and distance hygiene
- HEALTH: Conduct daily health self-certification
The Mask of Wellness program is available to anyone and it takes less than a minute to sign up. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to all of the toolkit resources.
Help #KeepNorthIowaOpen – Get your FREE starter kit
- Forward your Mask of Wellness confirmation email to the appropriate contact below and Vision North Iowa will set you up with a wellness starter kit
- Starter Kit includes: 25 disposable masks you can offer to customers or employees, a “Mask of Wellness” sign for your front door, and a “What We’re Doing” flyer to inform others of the program
- Kits are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can be picked up at the Commerce Center (9 N Federal Ave, Mason City) and the Clear Lake Chamber (205 Main Ave, Clear Lake) beginning on Wednesday, July 8 and on weekdays between 9AM-4PM.
Questions about the starter kits can be directed to email@example.com.