If you, or someone you know, is having a financial crisis, there are resources to help. The federal government has increased energy assistance funding to several programs due to the crisis.
Financial energy assistance programs include:
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Crisis funds
- Hometown Care Energy Fund
These funds are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. There are options available to help you manage your Alliant Energy bill.
- If eligible, payment arrangements are available.
- You can now pay with a credit card.
- These options are available at alliantenergy.com/myaccount.
Call 211 or visit alliantenergy.com/energyassistance to find energy assistance resources and where to apply.Energy Assistance Options