The Chamber's primary role in a situation like this is connecting our members to resources. To that end, we’re engaged in the following actions:
- Sending North Iowa Strong email notifications as needed with links and information to the most up-to-date resources for businesses and their employees
- Making telephone calls to the entire membership to answer questions and provide resources
- Dedicating a "COVID-19 Information" page on our website to pandemic resources and information from our members regarding business hours, special operations, special offerings, etc.
- Map of restaurants with delivery and take-out services (City of Mason City)
- Sharing and posting information on Facebook
- Producing Facebook LIVE events to distribute information and provide access to local, state, and federal officials.
- Offering a special Chamber Bucks program through Clear Lake Bank & Trust and First Citizens Bank to encourage buying locally and helping our small businesses.